Sunday 22 May 2011

Last Post!

This will be my last post to this blog! I hand in my work tomorrow, and then its all over. I haven't used this blog as much in my second year of the project, mostly because my personal website became the dominant place to post things. I've also had another project to work on this year (with a website in the making) which I will be posting to from now, if you are interested.

So, in closing, this project has formed the majority of my degree work over the past 2 years, and I am satisfied with the outcomes I have achieved. The showreel/trailer will be up on my personal website by the end of the week, and should be on NUCA's iTunesU account very shortly after.

Thank you to everyone who gave me feedback and followed this project, I hope you enjoy the showreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment