Thursday 25 March 2010

Update - Easter break

So at the moment I am at home working on my portfolio document to hand in and I have completed my PDP to date with updated CV, and built myself an up to date portfolio website. I have been taking a little break from working on my sweet land game, but I have not stopped thinking about it whilst working on my other areas to hand in. Before we broke up for Easter I played with Adobe After Effects for a while and I thought about the advice Sharon had given me. I am now planning to finish drawing the paper pieces I need for an animation (the old man body parts, the jars, the shop set, possibly some cut out buildings to make a street scene) and photograph it, then move to After Effects to animate them. I aim to finish this by hand in date May 26th.

In the meantime, whilst at home for Easter I am working on my document as I have said, and also aiming to film some paint/marbling inks in a transparent container to see how liquids behave and then possibly animate over the top when I return to Norwich.

Overall I am on schedule and can afford myself a rest these few weeks of Easter, whilst still working mainly on my blog and documents for submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment