Tuesday 9 March 2010

Update - FGA6 Week 1

I have handed in my document of concept images and can now focus on FGA6 in which I will be mostly experimenting with paper cut out animation and digital animation techniques. Flash tutorials this week (week 2) have been extremely helpful for more basic understanding of the programme. I have started animating a sweet land scene in Flash. Discussion with Britta has introduced me to animator Lotte Reiniger and I will be doing another post on her silhouette work, something that I hope will help my real world cut-out animation and my sweet land boy animation. I will also be looking at representation of the elderly in games and possibly other media, something I will mostly be doing in critical studies but that will help my course work. I will no doubt blog about it here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment