Friday 12 November 2010

The British Museum: Exhibition on Age and Medicine

Yesterday I went to the British Museum and saw an exhibit related to the theme of ageing, it was a display of medicine that the average human would take in their lifetime. It showed a mix between male and female, covering important stages of different people's lives - daily arthritis medicine, hip replacement medication, vitamins and supplements taken over the duration of several pregnancies.

Along the side there were photographs of people at various ages, telling little bits of peoples lives. I found the photos made the exhibit very personal, and really emphasised the rest of the exhibit. Each photo was a memory to someone.







On the way I took a few photos of the underground, as I have been thinking about making a memory in my game based on the underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment